These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any subdomains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Develonica Inc., a Softline Group company, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. By starting to use this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In theIn these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Develonica Inc., a Softline Group company, and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Develonica Inc., a Softline Group Company, and accessing the Website to provide such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Develonica Inc., a Softline Group company, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software, and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen;
- download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network);
- print one copy of the Content.
- You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Develonica Inc.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that Develonica Inc., a Softline Group company, makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. Develonica Inc. is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Develonica Inc., a Softline Group company, uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Develonica Inc. accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Develonica Inc. reserves the right to alter, suspend, or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We bear no liability to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Develonica Inc., a Softline Group company, accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill, or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database, or software;
- any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be altered by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements, or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, that provision or part of provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right, or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Details of Develonica Inc., a Softline Group company
- Develonica Inc. is a company incorporated in the USA with registered number 06-1631622 whose business address in the United Kingdom is 26-28 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7HA, and it operates the Website develonica.com.
You can contact Develonica Inc., a Softline Group company, by email at info(at) develonica.com.