Development on Microsoft Power Platform
At Develonica we re-implement existing, on-premises, legacy applications on the Microsoft Power Apps platform: add new features, data sources, workflows and automations; support Web and mobile clients; allow running from Teams.
With Microsoft Power Platform, we automate previously manual and semi-manual tasks.
What we offer
Develonica provides Power Platform Development allowing quickly achieve results with:
- Power BI - by creating dynamic visualizations from data hosted on internal and external sources.
- Power Apps - by building low-code custom apps and portals.
- Power Automate – by handling repetitive processes through automated workflows.
- Power Virtual Agents (PVA) - by helping customers and employees to quickly have access to the information and guidance they need.
An easy and cost-effective way to build business apps – without writing code - to increase productivity, make process improvements, and create a data-driven culture across the business:
- Simplify processes and workflows with low code rapid application development.
- Increase employee’s productivity, reduce the number of errors by automating repetitive manual tasks.
- Start making data-driven decisions by turning unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights.
- Streamline and simplify communications by creating powerful chatbots
Why Microsoft Power Platform
The Microsoft Power Platform is recognised as a leader in low-code application development:
Microsoft Power Apps was found to be a Leader among 14 providers in low-code development platforms for professional developers in The Forrester Wave™: Low-Code Development Platforms for Professional Developers, Q2 2021. Microsoft received the highest score possible in thirteen criteria, including:
- Tooling for data and integrations
- Product vision
- Partner ecosystem
- Market approach
- Planned enhancements
Gartner recognised Microsoft as a Magic Quadrant Leader in enterprise low-code application platforms.
Our Strong Points
- Gold Microsoft Partner since 2004
- Key competencies in data analytics, BI, applications development
- Wide business domain experience
- Proven experience with major stack of Microsoft development technologies