What we offer
Develonica provides Power Platform development allowing quickly achieve results with:
- Power BI — by creating dynamic visualizations from data hosted on internal and external sources.
- Power Apps — by building low-code custom apps and portals.
- Power Automate — by handling repetitive processes through automated workflows.
- Power Virtual Agents (PVA) — by helping customers and employees to quickly have access to the information and guidance they need.
We redesign existing in-house applications on the Microsoft Power Apps platform. We add new features, data sources, workflows and automation, support web and mobile clients, which can be accessed from Teams.
With Microsoft Power Platform, we enable the automation of previously manual and semi-manual tasks.
An easy and cost-effective way to build business apps without writing code increases the productivity, enables process improvements, and creates a data-driven culture across the business. With Develonica services on Power Platform, you can:
- Simplify processes and workflows with rapid low-code application development.
- Increase employee’s productivity, reduce the number of errors by automating repetitive manual tasks.
- Start making data-driven decisions by turning unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights.
- Streamline and simplify communications by creating powerful chatbots.
Why Microsoft Power Platform?
The Microsoft Power Platform is recognized as a leader in low-code application development:
Microsoft Power Apps was named a Leader among 14 providers of low-code development platforms for professional developers in The Forrester Wave™: Low-Code Development Platforms for Professional Developers, Q2 2021. Microsoft received the highest score possible in thirteen criteria, including:
- Tooling for data and integrations
- Product vision
- Partner ecosystem
- Market approach
- Planned enhancements
Gartner recognized Microsoft as a Magic Quadrant Leader in enterprise low-code application platforms.