About the solution
ITM is a platform for the organization of the automated accounting and management of organization assets. The solution is intended for the companies, at whose disposal is concentrated a large volume of segmental assets not amenable to automation by industrial decisions. Benefit from use of ITM will feel the heads of IT departments and finance, the general management of the medium-sized and large companies, in a word, all those who have a large volume of segmental IT assets.
Functional capabilities of the solution:
- Automation of management processes and accounting of licenses and equipment.
- The accounting of contracts and documents on for equipment.
- Accounting and control of technical support services.
- Functionality for software and equipment inventory.
- Complex accounting of all IT assets.
Ample opportunities for integration with:
- 1C and with the current assets;
- internal inventory systems: Flexera, HP, IBM, Symantec, etc.;
- corporate portals;
- documents flow systems;
- configurations management system.
ITM is an economic solution for the practical heads aimed at increase of efficiency of the company. This product helps with the solution of non-standard tasks, due to the flexibility that is a key difference from "heavy" and expensive solutions of major vendors.
Benefits that you will perceive:
- Flexibility. Just a minimum of efforts for product adaptation under company tasks will require.
- Economy. There are no "hidden" surcharges. Only fixed price.
- Visibility of data. ITM provides flexible opportunities for formation of reports.
- Security. Demarcation of access rights to information.
- Expenses control. The product helps to optimize expenses on IT.
- Look "from above". Complete picture of provision with IT assets.
- Scale. Information display with division on branches.
Scenarios of a product use:
- Energy companies: accounting of a large number of assets and solution of specific tasks for their monitoring.
- Housing and communal services: accounting of energy consumption.
- Factories and plants: Accounting of processes for food production. Automation of the "paper" business processes connected with fixing of resources.
- Warehousing. One of the most classic scenarios on the accounting of assets.